▪ Raffle Tickets will be on sale starting March 10, 2017 at www.pisgahconservancy.org or www.pisgahproject.com
▪ Online raffle ticket purchases made until 2:00 pm April 9, 2017 will receive one chance in the “Pisgah Project” drawing per $20USD donated. No limit to the number of tickets an individual can purchase.
▪ The “Pisgah Project” drawing will be held on April 9, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. at Squatch Bikes (170 King St., Brevard, NC). Live coverage of the drawing will be available via Industry Nine’s Facebook live account. Results will be posted on the Pisgah Conservancy’s homepage (www.pisgahconservancy.org), on Facebook, and on the Cane Creek Cycling Component’s Instagram page. The winner will be contacted with contact info provided.
▪ The “Pisgah Project” is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
▪ Contest rules adhere to North Carolina raffle regulations.
▪ You do not have to be present to win. The winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email.
▪ Should the contact information prove incomplete, illegible, discontinued, or the winner fails to contact The Pisgah Conservancy to claim the drawing prize within 7 days, or if he or she is deemed ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
▪ Winner assumes all risks and will be responsible for all costs associated with claiming and transporting the drawing prize.
▪ Winner gets to select bike frame size.
▪ Delivery date of the drawing prize will be dependent on model, size & color availability. Estimated availability of 12-16 weeks from drawing date.