The Frame - YT Industries
The JEFFSY is YT’s all mountain bike, climb the higher mountains, discover the most remote places and stamp downhill with full speed - JEFFSY and you, you are an unbeatable team.
- UM Carbon main triangle construction
- Sealed Pivot bearings
- Fidlock Bottle Mount
- Flip Chip - Geo adjust
- Frame Protection - TPE guards on the chain stays and seat stays as well as a bolt-on PA66 down tube shield
The Handlebars - Thomson Bike
Built to last a lifetime - the Thomson MTB Ti handlebars provide a ride quality that is second to none. Designed to be super lightweight, strong while retaining the incredible comfort and stiffness Thomson handlebars are renowned for.
- 800mm wide
- Brushed Ti finish
- 345 grams
The Headset - Cane Creek Cycling Components
A no-compromise, best-in-class premium headset. The 110-Series utilizes optimal materials, engineering the most effective internals and designing the best aesthetics available in a headset. The 110-Series offers the widest array of configurations available in a premium headset. With over 26 straight and tapered combinations, whatever your headset requirement, Cane Creek has a headset solution for you, backed by our lifetime guarantee and superior customer service.
- Durable Hellbender stainless steel cartridge bearings
- Low-friction upper bearing seal combined with a Dual-Seal crown race
- 7075 aluminum cup construction
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee – Including bearings
The Suspension - Cane Creek Cycling Components
Designed, Developed and Built by Cane Creek Cycling Components right here in Western North Carolina. This year’s full suspension all mountain bike receives the latest innovations from Cane Creek with the DB Kitsuma Coil rear shock and a Special Edition HELM MKII front fork.
The Shock - Cane Creek Cycling Components
The DB Kitsuma Coil is a highly adjustable coil sprung shock that is incredibly intuitive and easy to tune. Built for maximum performance on any terrain while utilizing Cane Creek’s Double Barrel Twin Tube Technology
- Tool Free 4-Way Adjustment
- Three position climb switch - DESCEND. CLIMB. FIRM.
- Progressive Bottom-Out Bumper
- Lightweight VALT spring
- Hand Assembled in Western North Carolina
The Fork - Cane Creek Cycling Components
The Helm MKII AIR fork is designed, built, inspected, tested and packed by a dedicated team of suspension professionals at our facility in Fletcher, North Carolina. Our suspension team’s attention to detail is illustrated in our three step Dyno testing, ensuring that our hand built products reach high standards of precision and performance.
- Independent positive and negative air chambers
- Indexed volume adjustment system
- SKF Oil Seal Head and Motorex damper oil
- Internally Travel Adjustable [130 - 160mm]
- Bolt on fender
The Cranks - Cane Creek Cycling Components
Cane Creek eeWings cranks put a premium on durability, stiffness and weight. Only weighing a mere 400 grams – in the same weight range as premium carbon cranks but thanks to their design and construction are 20% to 30% stiffer. The fully titanium eeWings cranks are built to last, excelling under the rigorous demands of the most aggressive trail and enduro mountain bikers for years to come.
- 100% Titanium
- CNC aluminum bottom bracket preloader with Ti screw
- 10 Year Warranty
- 165mm crank arms | 30mm spindle
The Bottom Bracket - Cane Creek Cycling Components
The Cane Creek Hellbender 70 bottom bracket utilizes a bearing made of 440C stainless steel, providing exceptional ride quality and reliability. All Cane Creek Bottom Brackets are precision engineered in Fletcher, NC.
- PF41/92 Bottom Bracket with Double-Row stainless steel bearings bearings
- Dual lip seal and marine grease
The Wheels - Industry Nine
A custom laced set of Industry Nine Enduro 305 V3 wheels with the revolutionary Hydra Series freehub design. The best alloy Enduro rim on the market just got better. Our most popular wheelset is now re-invented to improve your ride experience while protecting you from pinch flats. The third generation Enduro 305 is engineered with a shallower rim profile designed to improve radial compliance and traction allowing the rider to minimize trail chatter while holding any line, on any trail. The latest EN305 wheelset is built with a 45% wider bead wall that reduces the chance of pinch flats and impact damage.
- Ano Lab Custom Color
- 32h System hub and spoke chassis
- High quality aluminum alloy with weatherproof sublimated graphics and a tubeless friendly bead shelf
- 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every .52 degrees
- Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hubshell
The Stem - Industry Nine
Industry Nine’s A35 stems are crafted from aluminum billet into a svelte design of equal form and function. Every A-Series stem is machined, anodized and assembled entirely in I9’s Asheville, NC facility and available in a variety of lengths geared for modern trail bike geometry.
- Machined, anodized and assembled entirely in our Asheville, NC facility
- Stainless steel hardware
- Domestically-sourced 7075 aluminum billet
- Mix and Match between 11 anodized colors
The Tires - Continental Tires
The Continental Kryptotal tire balances stability of grip, traction for braking and rolling resistance. Ideal for mixed terrain conditions for you to push your limits in trail, enduro or downhill gravity riding.
- Durable single ply carcass construction with Apex to prevent snakebites
- Aggressive knob and tread pattern
- 29 x 2.4
The Pedals - Crank Brothers
Your pedals are one of the main contact points you have with the bike. And the Crankbrothers STAMP 11 is a premium concave platform pedal that provides an optimal shoe/pedal interface.
- Titanium spindle for weight reduction
- Optimal surface area
- Minimal profile 11mm-13mm thin
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 10 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Premium bearings & seal system
- Fully Serviceable w/ Grease port for easy maintenance
The Seatpost - Crank Brothers
Crankbrother’s all-new Highline 7 dropper seatpost delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and Linear actuator for quick return speed. Paired with the Crankbrother’s Highline Remote - world's most ergonomic remote; ensures intuitive operation and proper ergonomics.
- Premium Trelleborg® sealing
- Exclusive Igus® LL-glide bearings and keys
- Jagwire® cable and housing
- Self-contained IFP hydraulic cartridge
- 2-bolt quick-connect head
- Remote is capable of 360° rotation / 22° tilt
The Saddle - Fizik
The Fizik Terra version of the Alpaca saddle is perfect for full-suspension trail bikes; it’s designed to feel right whether your dropper post is extended for pedaling or dropped for descents. The 145mm wide saddle offers great pedaling support but it’s also easy to move around on. A gradual transition from the nose to the wings allows constant fore and aft position changes, while the slightly waved tail discreetly supports your lower back.
- Smooth-edged shape that combines support and riding control
- Combination of a ride-compliant fiber reinforced nylon shell and an S-Alloy rail
- Closed loop Mobius rail design for added strength and weight distribution
- Co-injected elastic wing panels that flex upon impact
The Brakes - TRP Cycling
Born from technology proven in World Cup DH and tuned for the demands of Trail bikes and E-MTB's, the Trail EVO takes modulation and braking power to an entirely new level of control.
- New ergonomic lever-blade
- newly formulated brake pad compounds
- 5mm brake hose-system
- New selection of 2.3 rotors
- 10mm master cylinder piston
The Drivetrain - TRP Cycling
The TRP TR12 rear derailleur feature is the adjustable Ratchet Clutch. Depending on the suspension layout of the bike, there can be different amounts of chain growth. This is why the team designed adjustability into TRP‘s ratchet style clutch. If a rider wants to free up the system, he or she can back off the clutch to balance pedal feedback with chain retention. This provides the ultimate personalized feel as the drivetrain works in unison with the suspension setup and riding style.
- Hall Lock function
- Ratchet Clutch for increased chain stability
- Chain length indicator
- Sequential Speed Shifting
- linear actuation (Linear Release Action) for improved ergonomics and consistent thumb contact
The Chainring - Endless Bike Co.
Endless Bike Co. is a truly rider owned company that focuses on what is important to serious riders. The Direct Mount Narrow Wide Chainring is durable, functional and drop dead gorgeous.
- Made in the USA
- 3 Bolt direct mount
- Precision Machined