Pisgah Pride Day in 2018 Results
If you are new to Pisgah Pride Day, take a look at what we accomplished last year
300 volunteers working on 19 projects across the Pisgah Ranger District.
· Installed a new sign at the Ranger Station,
· Cleared brush from 27 miles of trails,
· Removed over 30 fallen trees from trails,
· Repaired existing rockwork, built new rock steps on ¾ mile of trails,
· Built 5 puncheon bridges on John Rock trail,
· Cleaned up 3 miles of roadside trash,
· Removed and treated 25,000 square feet of non-native invasive plant species,
· Planted 230 native plants,
· Re-potted 150 native seedlings for later planting in a pollinator garden,
· Cleared culverts and ditches on 4 miles of Forest Service roads, and
· Cleaned up 4 miles of the Davidson River.
Ready to join us this year?